Wedding Photography – South Wales
At Beehive Photography studios we pride ourselves on our friendly relaxed approach with our customers, which reflects in striking, open and honest images. Your wedding is about you and what you want from the day and this is the number 1 priority for us. We been asked by so many why our wedding photography prices are so reasonable and it’s simple – we love amazing value for money so we’re guessing you do too! Please feel free to ring or pop in to the studio in Crumlin for an informal chat and coffee to see how we can help you.
Mick & Sarah - March 2015'Thank you for being so amazing and giving us so many great pics to choose from, you really captured the essence of our Wedding, the love, romance & fun. Once again Thank You so much for all you have done for us, the great photos & the professionalism you have shown carrying out the photography for our Wedding.'
Handy Tips when thinking about your wedding photography:
● What style would like? There are so many different types of photographers out there, so make sure you go through their websites to see if their style reflects who you are as a couple.
● Set your budget before-hand so you know what sort of packages you would like to go for and you’re not pressured into things you don’t want. Don’t forget there’s no harm in trying to barter, especially if you are getting married on a weekday etc.
● Always ask for a meeting with the photographer before you commit, so you can get a feel as to whether you all feel comfortable with each other. After all you are asking them to be part of your Wedding Day!
● Don’t be afraid to take examples of images you like to the meeting with you. A good photographer will always be open to new ideas and pushing their artistic boundaries.
● Think about how long you would like to spend having photographs on the day as some more elaborate ‘vogue-esque’ shots can take a little while to set up. Do you want those dramatic images after the day or is spending more time with your guests on the day of more importance? We are all different and whatever YOU want is right.
● Get your list of group shots, if you’re having them, over to the photographer as soon as you have done them, so it’s off your mind. If you can ask your photographer to take the largest group first, working down to the smallest so when individuals have been photographed they can then go and keep the barman company.
● If you are not the most comfortable in front of the camera and are dreading having your picture taken a lot of photographers offer a pre-wedding shoot so you can start to feel more comfortable with your photographer and his camera. You can also ask for more documentary style feel to your photos so you don’t have to spend all day posing.
● Try and enjoy the whole process from organising your dream day to saying your I-DO’S – it is after all, a huge celebration of love and everything wonderful!!
Beehive Photography Studios
2-3 Beehive Buildings
Crumlin Rd Crumlin
Caerphilly NP11 3QH
Tel: 01495 616270 / 07580 921806